You can integrate RentCast rental data with your third-party applications or workflows by adding dynamic web links to our rental property reports.
When users follow these links, they will be taken directly to the RentCast website and see rent estimates, comps and local market data for a specific property.
Below are some example use cases when you may consider using our dynamic property report link feature:
- Enrich Your CRM Software: Add dynamic links to each property tracked by your CRM to quickly view projected rents, rental comps and local rental market statistics.
- Enrich Your Property Management Software: Add dynamic links to each property tracked by your property management software to help you set accurate rents when leasing properties, plan future rent increases and track local rental market changes.
- Provide More Value to Your Clients: Send dynamic property report links to your clients or investors to provide them with an additional service or information on properties you are selling or advertising.
Property Report Link Format
Follow these format guidelines to create dynamic links to property-level rental data reports.
Base Link URL
Every dynamic link needs to point to the following URL:
URL Query Parameters
To display rental data for a specific property, add the following URL query parameters to the base URL shown above:
address query parameter should specify the full address of the property, in the following format:
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
type query parameter to specify the property type. This will improve the accuracy of the rent estimates and comps.
- "single-family" (default): Use for detached, single family homes. This is the assumed property type, if you don't provide one
- "condo": Use for a single unit in a condominium development or building, which is part of a home owner's association (HOA) community
- "townhouse": Use for a single family property that shares walls with other adjacent homes, and is typically part of a home owner's association (HOA) community
- "multi-family": Use for a single unit/apartment within a residential multi-family building (2-4 units)
- "apartment": Use for a single unit/apartment within a commercial multi-family building or apartment complex (5+ units)
bedrooms query parameter to specify the number of bedrooms in the property. This will improve the accuracy of the rent estimates and comps.
This query parameter expects a positive integer number from 0 to 6, with 0 indicating a studio layout.
bathrooms query parameter to specify the number of bathrooms in the property. This will improve the accuracy of the rent estimates and comps.
This query parameter expects a positive float number from 1 to 4 (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, etc.), where fractional numbers indicate a half-bath.
area query parameter to specify the indoor living area size of the property. This will improve the accuracy of the rent estimates and comps.
This query parameter expects a positive integer number.
If you are a member of our affiliate program, you can append your referral tracking id with the
via query parameter to turn dynamic report links into affiliate links as well.
If a person who follows this link creates a RentCast account and signs up for one of our paid plans, you will receive an affiliate commission from their payments.
You can get your referral tracking id from your affiliate dashboard by looking at the last part of your referral link shown there (
Complete URL Example
Below is a complete URL created for the following property:
- Address: 825 Edgewood Dr, Lake Saint Louis, MO, 63367
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living Area Size: 1,352
If you open the above URL in your browser (link), you will see the RentCast rent report for this property: